1. Avoid getting your lashes wet for up to 48 hours after application. It is important to let the glue set property. If you would like to shower, wait at least 24 hours and do not let the shower directly hit your face or be too hot.
2. Avoid rubbing or excessively touching your lashes, and most importantly do not pick your lashes. If there is any discomfort, please contact our Lash Artist.
3. Thoroughly brushing through your lashes everyday, to avoid crossing and discomfort.
4. Do not use oil/alcohol based products around or on the eyes.
5. Try to avoid sleeping on your stomach or side, if you do, make sure your eyes are not hitting the pillow.
Please try and follow the above list the best you can - but that does not mean you should be scared to touch them at all. You should be washing your lashes after the 48 hour period has passed and a minimum of 3 times a week. If you do not own lash shampoo, we carry it at our studio and it can be delivered locally or picked up in West Kelowna. If you do not know how to clean your lashes, please ask your lash artist for a demonstration. Please also understand that not cleaning your lashes can cause a lash infection or even worse, lash mites (yes, they are very real). Cleaning the basis of your lashes is very important!
If there is any further discomfort or irritation within 48 hours after application, please make sure you let your lash artist know immediately so they can either remove the lashes or fix the issue. If you wait more than 48 hours, there will be a small charge.